The New York Times has filed a civil lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft in Federal District Court in Manhattan Wednesday, claiming that the technology companies used the newspaper's content to train its artificial intelligence, breaching copyright protections. The Times does not ask for a specific … http://dlvr.it/T0gx3F
Pitchbook predicts the market for generative AI in the enterprise will grow at a 32% CAGR to reach $98.1 billion by 2026. I have been a tech entrepreneur for over 25 years. The pace of change in this space has always been incredibly fast. I used to tell folks I was operating in dog years, given that … http://dlvr.it/Spk6Np
Get ready to be somewhat amazed and intrigued. I am going to walk you through some advanced AI magic and bring you up-to-speed on state-of-the-art boundary-pushing when it comes to generative AI. It is a bit of a mystery story too. In this column, I will showcase something that is on the outskirts of … http://dlvr.it/TDS9JS
Comments
Post a Comment