Facebook's VR hype was so extensive and successful that it convinced Disney to establish an entire division to the "Metaverse". This is being shut … http://dlvr.it/SljmD5
The AI market is demonstrating sustained growth, expanding at a compound annual growth rate of 38.1% from 2022 to 2030. From voice assistants to … http://dlvr.it/TDcGg4
Pitchbook predicts the market for generative AI in the enterprise will grow at a 32% CAGR to reach $98.1 billion by 2026. I have been a tech entrepreneur for over 25 years. The pace of change in this space has always been incredibly fast. I used to tell folks I was operating in dog years, given that … http://dlvr.it/Spk6Np
When it comes to a brain-computer interface, Elon Musk’s Neuralink isn’t the only show in town. Clinatec also showed off its research at CES Unveiled during CES 2024. The research organization brings together multidisciplinary experts to treat neurological diseases and restore motor functions for … http://dlvr.it/T1LxCQ
Comments
Post a Comment